Dragon's Loyalty Award




I was delighted to learn that Michelle of The Travel Wench had nominated me for my second award, the Dragon’s Loyalty Award.  Thank you Michelle for being so supportive of this blog.  I am truly grateful! 

Dragon’s Loyalty Award

Rules:
  • Display the award certificate on your website.
  • Announce your win with a post and link to whoever presented you with the award.
  • Present the award to 15 deserving bloggers.
  • Drop them a comment to tip them off after you have linked them in the post.
  • Post seven interesting things about yourself. 


Seven Interesting Things About Me:
  • I studied abroad at the tender age of 34.
  • I’ve worked for the same corporation for 16 years. 
  • I’m addicted to the color blue. 
  • I find it hard to sit down without crossing my legs.
  • I love massive, dirty, smog filled cities. 
  • I want to travel to every country where Spanish is the official language.
  • I want to appear in my very own episode of HGTV’s House Hunters International.


No comments:

Post a Comment